Friday, July 16, 2010

Recently~

>Yesterday, he tell me...
>"If i ask u to be my gf will u 吓倒?"
>I was lk...stunt...
>I do not know why and how...
>In a sudden, the feeling of fear start to develop in me...
>I was thinking....
>Is my past experience tell me to fear of relationship...
>I do not know well about this...
>I would want to live a better life with the one i feel can hold my hand till the end...
>I would want a person which could bring me to happiness...
>I might not a pessimistic but...
>Now, I would want to live and go on my life to a better me...
>I start to think...
>Is this guy suitable to me??
>Will he promise me something which previous relation does but in the end...
>Will everything will be alright??
>Is my past will haunt me??
>I do not want anything to happen actually...
>I might still stay in the circle which I don't wish to...
>But...
>Something that has happened yesterday...
>Is something never going to change today or in the future...
>Unless there is a time machine to let the time fly back to the past...
>I wish everything never happen...
>I had too much thing which it should not happen happened...
>Well, this might be my fate i think...
>I would want to know more friend...
>I would want to spend my time preciously...

Happiness Will Follow Me...

No comments: