>I would want to share something over here
>What is the definition of a nice person and a busybody person??
>I might need to be a bad person i think...
>Some people will think of me
*Nice
*Kind
*Good-Hearted
>To some people
*Busybody
*Too much time
*A person who use words sarcastically
>I do not know
>Which kind of people think me of which way
>But i know...
>Sometimes...
>People might need to keep their mouth shut so that not much problems come to them
>In addition, we need to keep away from our ears and mouth and eyes from people problems
>So that, the problems will not come to us...
>All in all, i would just want tell
>In this world there are various kind of people
>Which sometimes, we can't even define of these people actually are thinking of what...
>I do not know my thoughts are correct or not
>Or i can say,
>Different people from differ background of family has differ kind of mindsets
>But to me, one thing is very important
>Which is be as general and objective as you can which it could help a person who is innocent
>Which it could really helps when the problems comes to you...
>Maybe in words it might be a very simple thing
>But if reality world
>We will never know what we should and could do with the problems
>Because there are too much thing is in the stake of consideration
Happiness Will Follow Me
No comments:
Post a Comment