Friday, July 2, 2010

A Brand New Thing I Realize & Found...

>I have a new roommie this semester...
>Since my 1st roommie move out from the room..
>The Roommate keep on changing..
>Am i a person which all of the people around me don't lk me??
>This is a question that i always asked myself...
>And recently...
>I found out...
>It doesn't matter whether other people like u or nt...
>It is the matter of the personality and character that u bring out when u r not alone...
>Sometimes people just don't realize their own problems...
>And this is a problems that people did and never realize...
>Of course..
>This statement include me...
>However, I would proudly say...
>I'm a person which will realize sometimes of this matter of myself...
>I might be a sarcastic in words...
>But chinese people always say...
>忠言逆耳~
>I'm sorry if i write it wrongly...

>In life, i always think of satisfying everyone needs and requirement..
>Then who is going to fulfill my needs and requirement without selfishness...
>Well,
>At here, i would want to thank a million billion thanks to my parent which care about me since I'm born...
>We just can't be someone people want us to be...
>Be yourself...
>Of course..if can the bad attitude and personality should change...
>Have a change is not a bad thing to be a better person..

Happiness Will Follow Me...
This is brand new photo that have been edited..thanks to my new roommie here of introducing me a new software...

No comments: