>I feel life is getting harder to me...
>I might have more than one obstacles for me to go through actually...
>I do not know how to go through it...
>I have been changing a lot since then...
>Since i have obstacles from young times...
>Maybe a lot of friends, peoples and even family do not understand me...
>They might feel that I'm person who always think of negatives stuffs...
>But actually...
>They do not know how i go through my life...
>They might only know about my surface of life...
>But they will never know about what is going through and on my life...
>I really hope that...
>One day..one fine day might come across my life...
>Shining upon my life...
>I hope that i could get more strength from anywhere i could get...
>I really hope that my life get simpler and smoother...
>Now,
>I only have a single thought which is...
>God may give me more faith and strength to go through this life...and obstacles that i'm facing...
Happiness Will Follow Me...
No comments:
Post a Comment