~Today i got a very bad mood...
~I do not knowing why...But I'm in extremely bad mood...
~I start to realize my hidden self...
~I feel I got so much hidden self which i do not know it is a good thing or a bad thing...
~Sometimes it makes me feel deeply depressed...
~Sometimes it makes me feel deeply stress...
~And even worse,
~It make my life feel so hard...
~It is something that I do not know how to handle it nor face it...
~Seriously,
~In a big trouble now...
~I could only try to control it bits by bits...
~But to change it...
~I think i need more time than i could think of...
~I do not know I need how much time to face it...Or settle it...
~Now,
~I can only find solution to fight till the end...
~Hopefully...I can manage to handle it well...
Happiness Will Follow Me...
~I do not knowing why...But I'm in extremely bad mood...
~I start to realize my hidden self...
~I feel I got so much hidden self which i do not know it is a good thing or a bad thing...
~Sometimes it makes me feel deeply depressed...
~Sometimes it makes me feel deeply stress...
~And even worse,
~It make my life feel so hard...
~It is something that I do not know how to handle it nor face it...
~Seriously,
~In a big trouble now...
~I could only try to control it bits by bits...
~But to change it...
~I think i need more time than i could think of...
~I do not know I need how much time to face it...Or settle it...
~Now,
~I can only find solution to fight till the end...
~Hopefully...I can manage to handle it well...
Happiness Will Follow Me...
No comments:
Post a Comment