>Thanks to Ms. J...
>She help me alot...
>She really is an angel which god send to me...
>I'm touched..
>I found something I did not notice while U noticing me...
>Thank you for being caring to me...
>I did not put much hope but U keep on giving me Hopes...
>I do not knowing why...
>I realize I'm a simple gal which is not outstanding...
>N simply just a un-noticeable gal...
>But U see me...
>I do not know why U see me...
>Maybe I'm out of confident...
>I do not have anything better than any other gal..
>But U see me...
>I'm trying to give in and give time to both of us...
>Maybe things will work out...
>Thank you...Mr. LZK...
Hope that Happiness Will Follow Me...
________________________________________________________
To those has no confident on yourself...lk me...One day you will find someone which could brighten your day and to those who already have this happiness..Please cherish it, or you will regret about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment