Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recognize Your Love - Chapter 1.1 - Be Yourself

> Dear blog, I can't wait anymore to hold this knowledge to all of the readers out there.

> Whereby, I feel this is a must to share to as much people as I wish to that all of the lovely couple out there are having a great happiness besides from only grumbling, shouting at each other, keep on nagging or complaining about each other bad...

> The chapter one here begins~

> This is all I read from a book and I wish to take out some notes here to share and let couples out there to understand and believe that a relationship is not something that are so called from god or the guy or gal partner should do this or that~

> Instead of saying like it is a responsible of one of the partner; why not we share or we have it as the responsible together.. Where I would interpret as what a couple should do

> Here it goes, "Be Yourself"!

> What does "Be Yourself" means~

> Nowadays, most of the couple (the ruler of the relationship; either gal or guy) take it as I wanted this relationship to be long enough so I change to someone that my partner would dream and love me to be

> Instead of changing natural You to be the another so called Fake partner, why don't you be yourself?

> Of course, what I mentioned here will be pertaining to the basic personality (such as the without informing the partner what have done the whole day in specific manner)

> What I mean here is to be honest and truthful to your partner whereby it is the only thing that you partner may assure that he or she is taking into a true relationship and not a fakeself that faking itself to just maybe keep the relationship (either in good or bad reason)

> If you fake yourself, either the condition is to keep the relationship in place; consequence will be your partner will not knowing you until your partner know about real you. It might not be the result that you wanting. Or in bad way will be you are lying to your partner and pretend like you are such a good person; consequence will be equally bad as when you are lying to your partner.

> Therefore, be real you no faking or no lying about yourself to your partner may be the right way as to treat to your relationship.

*As above articles is purely for sharing and own reading from writer own view. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: