Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Recognize Your Love - Chapter 1.2 - Get Well & Move On

> Hey, Dear Blog. Previously, I mentioned about Be Yourself~

> In this chapter, it may be one of the Rules of Love or perhaps you may take it as for Life~ All depends on your own view. Here it goes~

> Everyone have past, Everyone gets hurt~ So do you and me~

> Well~ Perhaps you might want to consider about getting well, recovered before you move on and get into a new relationship

> Trying your best to get into a new relationship is not a bad thing I would say,however I will take it as you might lead yourself to become a selfish and selfless person (I mean if you really not taking it in serious manner; but sometimes you might met the Right person just like that)

> How am I suppose to describe about this matters... I perhaps should interpret, as if you are not ready to get into one; don't force yourself to get into one~

> Perhaps to you, it is a good thing whereby you think you have made a move to move on your life instead of staying in the past. But to me, well~ personally I will take it as you might be giving a fake hope to an innocent person who are nice to you~

> Therefore, I would say GET WELL before you MOVE ON~

> In the sense of, you may show your loved one who is the real you and you may get into a real relationship which that might be your Mr or Ms Right~ The chances is higher when in this kind of circumstances than the one that you are still in wounded condition.

> So, this also vice versa to the partner you are looking for as well. If you think the person who you like is still in the condition of healing period. You might think of giving him or her more time to get well first or until he or she is ready for another brand new relationship.

> Where everything that both of you see will be crystal clear and in a well condition of Moving On~

> Hope that this chapter did not bored you that much~

> Till then, see you soon~

*As above articles is purely for sharing and own reading from writer own view.