Monday, January 7, 2013

Recognize Your Love - Chapter 1.3 - Alone is not Scary at all

> It has been a weekend whereby I did not update my Blog~

> However, I will not forget about update anyway~ :-)

> Back to the track we are here for. Are you scare of loneliness? Are you often get into a relationship due to fear of loneliness?

> Let me make this clear instead of keep on asking~

> I am a person oftenly alone (As per what my bff told me actually). However, I am not scare of loneliness. B'coz I enjoy my time when I am alone.

> Oftenly, most people around me they kept telling me that how fear they are of being  alone. Whatsoever reason from them; the conclusion is "I DO NOT LIKE TO BE ALONE COZ IT IS NOT FUN AT ALL". This is what I get from them.

> And why am I enjoying my time alone coz I am happy of myself~ (Sorry if this sound too proud). I really am enjoying time alone coz when I am alone I may do whatever I wanted to, I enjoy food that I feel it taste good to me and etc.

> Many people can't stand of getting alone due to, it is boring, feeling isolated, perhaps it might feel lively death person.

> If you are able to adapt and mastered being alone, maybe you may feel different. In term of differences, you know the best on how you going to do it and how you feel it.

> Linking back to finding your Mr or Ms Right; Being lone fearless, you may find a person who love who you are instead of being popular, everyone just love to stick to you, or perhaps he or she may see inside you better than people who always hang around with you which they did not notice at all.

> If it is b'coz of you scare of loneliness and you kept finding one after another relationship to keep you not lonely. Then, it may be a string of worthless relationship I may say. You have to get the right reason being with your partner and not for filling up your emptiness in you.

> You have to live for yourself and not for other or whatever reason you may think of. If you mastered this, you might be living even happier than anyone who are fear of loneliness.

> Therefore, Being alone is a good thing but if one fine day your right person found you. Being with them will be better.

> You will find you will be happy even before you find your right person.

*As above articles is purely for sharing and own reading from writer own view.

No comments: