>Although life is being tough to me
>But...
>Life still go on...
>I would want to thank to every friend of mine that concern about me...
>I will be tough
>I will walk through every hard times that i'm going to face
>Dream must become complete...
>I must success...
Hapiness will Follow me...
6 comments:
Yes..
u still got ur carrier, family, life and so on waiting for u.
realy happy to see u get off from the dark and sad corner. as time goes by, u'll found that that incident is just a very small and tiny minor lil' dot in ur life.
u'll then discover that that's lot of things much more important than that history.
walk on, the bright and wonderful future is there for u to grab~
May i knw who r u??i appreciate what u tell me and advise me and i would like to make fren here with u...may i??frankly, im curious of u...
I'm Wong, the aries man (remember?)
I just passed by and so happen saw ur posting. Have deep feelings and emotions esp I'd some similar occasions (or may be worse) like this few yrs back. Simply wanna share my thoughts, thats all.
Well, I'd walked through the darkness winter night, found that a very beautiful spring dawn ahead. Hope u can feel the same too.
Cheers
ok...thank u very much...i was looking into ur account of ur blog...i was wondering who is this person...all in all, thank u very much..if my chinese words is wrong, do recorrect me...cz im eng edu . haha...
my blog?yes I do regist but I never really post something on it.
hmm,ur chinese is much better than lots of ppl;if my eng is terrible, allow me to apologize, cos i'm chinese edu..haha
well,i'd done nothing but jus try to share my experience. wish u have happy everyday:)
thank you for ur wishes to me...ur english definitely is good n understandable...happy being ur fren...
Post a Comment