>To me...
>Relationship is type of relation that i really lack of confident...
>How and What is this relation?
>I hope that i can overcome this very much...
>Act...
>I'm terribly sad...
>I saw their photo...
>In the picture is him n her...
>In the past...
>It is me n him...
>To me...
>I think i do not want to get involve with anymore...
>I do really feel...
>Things will not change anymore...
>To me...
>Friendship is a relation that i really dissapointed of...
>I had try almost everytime to share my care and my love around...
>But...
>Things never work out...
>I have tried my best but...
>Although alot of times i spend and hang around with..
>I admit that alot of time; without her...
>I'm sure that i can't make it and go through it...
>But now...
>I seriously think of...this is the least thing i can do...
>I do not think i have much energy to go on anymore...
>I can only maintain it...
>All i can say is...
>I did alot of things with hardwork but...
>The result is ... failure...
>I do not knowing why or how to explain this...
>But all i can say is i fail in both relation...
>Although hardwork is there...
>Hope that time flies...
>I would still maintain everything...
>Hope that hapiness will follow me...
2 comments:
well walk on mate. He will never heard your cries in the middle of the night anymore. so why bother?
tbh I was seriously involved in ur kind of situation before. 7 years of relationship broke down in 1 night, before the night we still talked with each through the phone, but she's already lied on another man's chest by morning dawn.
I was trying to end my life whenever I saw their pictures, thanks god I got a bunch of true friends who really care about me; took MC leave, cancelled family trip, even lie to his mum bcs of me.
It took me 6 mths to recover. I gone through all these kind of suffering moments after ONE song and ONE thought, a song called "You never walked alone" and a thought "The BEST will always lie ahead, DON'T WORRY".
my advice, stop thinking about the past, you dont create your FUTURE with your HISTORY but you create them NOW. Be a happy girl, concerntrate on your own business.
"She/He's walking away from you because a better girl/man is coming to you."
Dont really know this can help you or not, but that's how I come over.
That's how I met my BELOVED wife~
thankyou very much alex...i hope so...life being very hard on me...and i feel it which make me think even more...you might be right...hope that hapiness is following me...ltr...in the future...
Post a Comment