Saturday, June 12, 2010

Missing Someone..Missing Something..Missing Out Something in Life...

Am i thinking too much....
Or
I'm thinking this way all the time...
I wish time could turn back...
I wish everything could go smoothly...
But
One thing that never going to change even time flies back...
It is me...
I'm the one who is around all the time...
Well, it might have changes...
If I could have a different mindset...
Believing
Is always what i always holding on...
But
Each time it breaks...
It breaks my heart as well...
I hope that I do not believing in at that time...
But
It is will never change...
Because i'm believing...
I never change...
I miss u...
I can only express here...
It might only shoothe my heart...
So that i feel better...
But
I know i'm missing something in my life...
Missing something significant in my life...
Hoping that everything goes fine...
Then
My life goes fine...

No comments: