At last... I m sick... Huh!!!...Jz hv the 1st paper only... i fall sick... Do not knowing why... But I think i hv settle everything that i need to settle... Well... I hope that i m not sick... Cz if i Sick i will tend to sleep and get rest more... And overall... I will not going to get good marks for my PR paper... I really hope that there is fairy in this world... I m going to get crazy if i go on like this....
At last... I hv settle with A'Phang... I hv told him last nite that we will not going to be what he hope for... Not that i do not wanting this... But i already cannot and I won't believe in this love stuff... At the moment, I wish to be all alone... Not that i don't hv feeling towards guys ad... But I really dun love him and like him... My heart has already complicated... Don't force me... Don't treat me so good... Don't Do anything anymore... I really don't want to feel bad of it... I really don't want to... I m sorry for everything that i do that hurts you so much...
At last... Tmr is my PR paper... Although i hv already study everything and revision again and again... But i feel that i m not doing enough yet... I need to pass this paper... I need to do well in this paper... This is my major paper... I need to pass and do well... I hv ad hurt my mother for what i hv did in the past... For now, it is the time for me to do something for my mother... And only with a good grade, I will gain back my confident in my studies... I need to do well this time... I must... G@batei....
At last... I found out that there are alot of people out there do not like me... Alot of rumours start to spread... And some has spread don't know for how long ad... Only now i know that alot of people don't like me... Last time no matter how much i do bad stuff... Every of my fren will stand for me... But now... I m all alone... I doesn't mean that i want someone to stand for me...But at least they will understd me better than anyone else... It kinda hurt...
No comments:
Post a Comment