Thursday, April 24, 2008

I....

I m really blur of myself...
I do not know what i want....
I do really want to find out what i want exactly...
I do not why... but i do try before to try to think of what i want for my entire of my life...
I m so BLUR...
I hope that by days
I can figure out what i want actually... If not i m sure that i will go on my life blindly....
I relly hope that fairy tales are true.... There will be a fairy around me to help me out if i had any problems....
I do hope that there are ppl who can help me... But i know that there will be no one can help me except myself...
I really hope that i can find out who am i actually... who do i belong to.... where will i be in the future....
I m desiring to know and see that day....
I m hope so.... so much....

No comments: