Today, it's the day that i will fight for my final....huh!!!!....I hope that i will win this fight...After all that had happen to me, i really feel like i going to hell....sorry to say i feel sucks after everything that had happen to me...i really feel not like to study....I do not know why but i really feel that....i m lost....no mattter in what topic or whatever ways....i jz feel lk wanna die....lost of my soul n spirit cause me couldn't concentrate in studies.....but one thing that i wanna say over here is that.....i really thanks to everyone that besides me when i need love the most....I do not know why....but i m really fortunate enough that i have a group fren that always besides me.....no matter hw bz they are.....thanks guys & gals.....
Especially, Joanne.....i really appreciate u that u always besides me no matter hw bz u are...hw frus u are....u will leave your stuff aside and accompany me....i really appreciate for what u have did for me.....I love ya.....
For mr.B(once my dear), i really appreciate for u hv did with me and did for me....although we are no more a couples....but i will still love u....i know hw depressed that u really are.....but i will still say....u can rely on me whenever u wan....
Huh!!!Today i dun really feel like writing blog nw.....For nw,i would like to fight for my future....The final is coming...I would like to wish for all of my fren.....GUD LUCK YA......G@mB@t3i.....
No comments:
Post a Comment