Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I @m Happy At The Mom3nt...

I am happy now... I m happy that i do well in my 1st exam ytd... I m so happy till i duno hw to tell or express the feeling... The exam i really put alot of effort in it... Although i duno whether i can score in this exam o not but i m very happy that i do really put aside everything that i m worry of...

Well, i really enjoy ytd... But i m sick now... Fortunately... I hv medicine to cure myself... Haha...

Well, mr. B i hope what u think is right for yourself... and for mr. Lee... I really miss u so much... Although u n me is so far away and we are already only remain fren... But i do miss the moment we spend together... I really hope time can flies back... But i know everything is over between us... I do hope that u n your gf can happily ever after... Although i wish that person is me... But I know everything is not going to like that... I do hope you are happy now...