Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This Year Lovely X'mas~

Hey~ Wish all of you a very Happy Merry X'mas~
I am having a very rushing and x'mas day~
 
Let me start my story dear blog~
I start my journey from Singapore to KL and from KL to Perak, my hometown~
There after, after 2 days 1 night having a lovely day with my parent and kids~
I rush to KL and take a trip with my beloved sister and my dearest darling to Singapore~
 
Although, monday is a half working day~
I wasted no time to rush to meet up my dearest darling and we went to bugis for our lunch~
Before we start our shopping for the eve X'mas dinner~ (Wicked smile~)
 
I prepare dinner with my darling and da ta~
 
Shall let you enjoy my lovely photo instead of saying so much... ^^

Busy with Big fat ham~
My dearest chef~
 
Winner to be eating all the food~ Just kidding~


Not forgetting for this~ No drunk no home~ Wahhaha~
 
Main character of the day~ The turkey~
 
Guess what~ One is cutting; One is waiting for the chances to grab it~ Save energy~
 
Ta-da~ The dinner set of the night~
 
Taking our own sweet time to start the night~ The big and small chef~

The next day of the eve x'mas~
 
After drunk; drink more the next day~ Get going~


Getting crazy after crazy night~
Till then, I shall update as soon as I have more fun!
 
Toodles~
 
 


No comments: