Friday, December 14, 2012

My Dishes Sharing~

Helo my dear blog~

Today, I would like to publish all the dishes that I cook in singapore~ (No Money, So have to cook myself to save~😝)

If the look not nice please inform~ but the taste is like home cooking taste.. Thats why I am not hesitating to share my diages to you~

Next round, I will post more of my dishes pictures so that I can let more people know of my creation~

Hope that this make all of you enjoy~ simple dishes, simple life, simple enjoyment~

Till then, see you next round~

1st timer cooking fried rice~


My dinner with alot of veges~


My sardin tomato rice~ One of my lunch during working day~


Crest water soup~


Mixed veges soup~


1st timer tomato rice~


Chicken cook with Oyster sause~


Mixed veges soup for my sister and her boyfriend~

Hope all of you enjoy the pictures~

No comments: