Today, I want to share thankful me to my dear blog~
I met a colleague eventually becomes my friend un-notice. She is a person where most of the people who misunderstand her and eventually without a serious thought and understanding of her. Let me call her Ms.Mouse Yan (Ms. MY).
Ms. MY is a person who are detailed and full of knowledge person. Although sometimes she is not friendly enough in verbal communication, however deeply in her heart she is a kind hearted person.
She had helped me to go through things that I feel helpless. She gave me a naked advice so that I can improve from time to time.
Sometimes her word might be a lil straight forward, however sometimes all these may help me go thru my tough day. Im thankful to god that sent me a person who kind and help me so much that way.
Another person, I shall call her Ms.Liew. She is a helpful person too. In a way where you wont feel stress or scare of asking her of anything you do not understand.
She is the only person I am dare enough to tell that i did something very wrong. She is so patient and so helpful when im helpless. Thank you, Ms. Liew.
Soon, I will take more pictures of X'mas celebration to share some better mood of this festive season.
Let us have a great day ahead!!! Gambate everyone~
ガンバて!!! If I am wrong please do re-correct. In addition, thank you in advance!
No comments:
Post a Comment