Sunday, May 11, 2008

Things Being So Hard...

Things had been a very hard time for me to go through... I do not have any idea of things have gone through... I want things to be okay... But it never be... I am trying my best to works things out but things doesn't work out... I want things to be ok with him... He do not wanting it... I m trying my best to make things works out btween them... He tell me to stay out of his stuff... It is wrong to help ppl out... It is noy easy for a gal to let go of somthing they precious alot... I do not understand why that he want the things to become like that... It is he will feel better if other ppl really feel pain and hurt...

He will feel better if a person really feel so.. And if the person is his beloved why he want to hurt her... As a fren here really hope he really can think over it... If he really love her... Why is he keep on hurting her?... It is really feel great for a person to hurt another...

I really have no idea of it... I really don't understand of why is he keep on treating ppl like that... He already hurt 2 gals in the past... While he still have the chance to get back what he have before... Why he want to push things back... Ppl are trying to feel for him... Think for him... And even help him in no return feeling... But yet he still thought of ppl doesn't care enough for him... If he really feel so... I do not knowing how much can a fren can do for him... I really hope that he could cherish everything he have now... At least appreciate of waht ppl do for him...

I really hope that he can understand what ppl do for him and really care for him...

No comments: