I m so happy that my old fren cum to kampar...Nw at least my fren came to kampar i m nt so bored... Hmm... I really very happy that my fren cum to kampar... She is one of my closest fren... She know how i felt and know what actually happen to me... She know how i go through it... How i suffer from it... I really feel so happy when i know she is cuming to kampar
There is another one is my fren too... She is my housemaid too... Her name is Sook Nee... Altough we are not that close but we are frens since form 6... I miss that time too... At least i won't feel so upset than now... It is far too happier than nw.... I really hope that time can flies back so that i can make some changes... But things won't go back... I know it too well... Far too well..
At the moment, I really feel like i m like a robot.. A robot that being control by ppl... Too sad to be heard but it is truth... Life is like that... Sometimes not that ppl choose to let ppl control u... But it is a choice to make things simple and things not to complicated.... Like the old ppl proverb... One person sad is better than letting everyone to suffer with u... Thats how things works insides of me...
Nw i hv my old frens to be with me... To accompany me... At least there is a part of my life is a happy part... But deeply in my heart I knowing too well that Hapiness is too far frm me... I will never reach that happiness and the happiness will not come to me... Thats is my life... I admit it is abit hurt but i already used to it.... Too well using to the life i have till now... No matter how somethings that couldn't be change is not going to change for forever...
Sometimes life is too hard for human being... In this world human need to sacrfice something for others... Things will not be that well build or go smooth for us... Life is terribly hard to go trough and too hard to adapt to it... Too Hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment