Tuesday, May 13, 2008

These Few Experience....Hoping For Something


>I really hoping for something
>I do not knowing why
>But things come and go
>Why life must be so hard to go on
>Why ppl must go trough alot of hardness and sadness and also sacrifying
>Only ppl will get what they want...
>God do u hear what i m saying now??
>I m hoping so much that u could hear me and let me have the answer..
>But the answer will never come to me...
>Is there anything that i can do
>So that i can know the answer from u??
>Must there have any sacrifices only then u will give the answer?
>I really hope that u could tell me why...
>If there is a limit on everything that we r doing ...
>Then i wish there is unlimited...
>Life is so tired...
>Ending up life will only cause more and more problem to ppl...
>Stay alive will only getting more problems and miserable thing to us...
>Is there any cure for it?
>I hope...
>But there will not be any medicine for it..
>But i hope that problems will not increase...
>Instead of solving it...
>Life is so much of problems...

No comments: