Friday, June 8, 2012

Take A Break For A Longer Journey

Eventually, changes comes and go all along our journey of life.. I did some changes in my life and I wish that it is a good one.. I have rested for almost 3 weeks and I gone for a beautiful vacation. Although it is not like any other of my friend going for overseas. However, to me it is good enough to catch in a short break and get myself ready for a longer run.. I hope for a real long run and I wish for my dream could come true..

Let me show some of the pictures that I have tooked when I am in vacation and it is a suprise for me due to I am not acknowledge of the exhibition but it is a wonderful experience to look at people artistry sides...

The first one~


My Favorite One!!


























On top of all the mickey artwork~

The timeline of the creation of Mickey since 1928 till now~ Enjoy~



I am back to KL for a break and as well as I went to Penang too.. Just to introduce, although it is not well established yet; however, Jerajak Resort is a nice place for people like us working in city with a busy work. It is a place where it can really relief us from a busy city and you may have a look below for picture I took for better view..

The bridge bring us to the jetty~

The room~ (Side view)

Straight view

The small living

The bathroom~

The spa and massage~

The jaccuzzi~

The spa room

The room look like house huh~




All pictures above are some of the pictures I took and I would like to share my exprience as well as the environment that I mentioned earlier. It might not be looking luxury but I believe that working people like us would need peace and refreshing place like this rather than luxury environment that we face all day in the city.

Hope that this page of mine will not bring bored to you and hope that you enjoy. Till then see you for the next experience I am going to explore again.. Cheers~ 


1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi, I'm looking for a trip to Penang, How you find that place? Is it worth a stay? Can you tell me more about this Jerejak Resort? Pro and cons?
Thanks~