> Recently, I gone back to my hometown and come back with a brand new starting..
> I joined a company and started with slow move and I feel it is a good starting..
>Let me start with my hometown new found..
>New people is born and I am happy about it.. Hence, it is always a dream to me to have a wonderful family~
>Shall not pro-long with too much words, Let the pictures show my feeling~
![]() |
| Lil' baby having a great time with everyone~ |
![]() |
| They look alike but they aren't father & son~ :-P |
![]() |
| Forcing him to take picture with me~ Pity but enjoy indeed~ |
![]() |
| Grandpa & Grand daughter~ Yeah!! |
> Next one is the recent Father's Day!!!
> Went home to celebrate with my dad, really happy about it~ I am glad that he happy as well~
> HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~ Wish all all the happiness and joyous year as well as good health~
> Let see what was the cakes look like~
![]() |
| Taste good with the joyous moment with my lovely dad!!! |
> Next up is the recent foods I had with my friends in Singapore...
> At last, I found some of the foods that caught me to taste it~
> It is nice indeed, Not bad and I will pay a visit for the second time to taste the next in the menu~
> Let us see what I had tried in the shop~
![]() |
| My friend's one, Glutinious rice with durian paste~ Yummy!! |
![]() |
| Mine~ Due to heaty, I tried this one.. Glutinous rice with vanilla ice-cream~ Nice!! |
![]() |
| Mango ice~ Nice too~ |
![]() |
| Mango plus pamelo~ |
![]() |
| The best I choose to be in the last picture~ Durian with durian paste!! *Thumbs Up!!* |
> I shall go to more places to share more foods with all of you..
> It is at Serangoon, Singapore~
>Catch up for the wonderful pictures that I took that day~
See ya!! Have a wonderful week ahead!!










No comments:
Post a Comment