>This is what my best tell me today...
>Regarding to thing which I know best will happen...
>I feel I got some rejection toward these changes..
>Recently, my emo-ness keep on following and disrupt my life...
>There are a few things that I feel uncomfortable of the changes...
_______________________________________________
Changes:
~Going to leave a place where give me the most experience of learning
~Going to a place where no longer any closer people with you and new friends which I do not know well about them
~Going to leave my beloved which I do not have faith and confident on Love
~Going to start another beginning level of my life which I do not know what is going to happen next
~Going to learn a chapter in my life which is working world and also called reality and realistic world
~Going to grown into another person through various experience which I do not know how to face new obstacles
~Lastly, miss everything that has accompany my for the past 3 years...
>Hopefully, I can adapt well with the new environment and work well with it...
Happiness will follow me...
No comments:
Post a Comment