Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alot of thing to think of...for my future...

>I hope that I can stay just like that without new level of life...
>Everyone is going through again and again of new level of life...
>To me it is only new obstacles comes to me...
>For the past, there are alots of thing has been happened to me...
>Which remind about sadness, tears, and of course include joy and love..
>However, obstacles which i mentioned just now never leave me walk alone..
>I was hoping that things will go smoothly which there are not much obstacles for me to go through..
>However, this is my life and I know it from the beginning that obstacles will not leave anymore since the 1st day of my grown...
>There are alot of decision that I need to do now for my future
>Where should I go?
>What should I do?
>How am I doing it?
>What consequences and comparison of good and bad of the decision?
>People that I concern all along, Do I really need to put myself for them and not for my future?
>What decision that I should make?

>I do know what kind of decision that perfectly match what I want and needs...
>But life doesn't really go that smooth..
>People I do concern do not support me to do what I want...
>Chances do always come in front of me but slip away because of them...
>Can I be selfish for myself for once?
>For once that I really can make my own decision for my future?
>For once that I really can go on my life without these transparent blackmailing me wall
>I wish I really can be hard-hearted so that I really can make this kind of decision for myself...
>Which I'm kind of sure that it will work and will help me in the future...

Hope that god bless me and Happiness will follow me...

No comments: