>It has been a long time I did not update my blog...
>I'm sorry to the readers that has been reading my blog..
I would want to start telling my story to readers from december 2010..
>I had my final examination..
>A lots of things making me concerned about..
>Things that making us physically aparts..
>Argument has been surrounding us...
>Each time it also breaking my heart..
>It has been an issue to both of us..
>But one thing Im glad about us is...
>We will not let go each other hand easily...
>I know well, we are from differ background of family and growing..
>And I know well that we got differ perspective towards everything..
>However, when time flies...
>Where times play a big role of our relationship...
>Influence, Improve, and most importantly..
>It has grow our relation to a deep and fonder love between us~
>Now..
>U & Me has really grow to We~
>Im glad about it..
>Im really happy about it..
>Im looking forward about our future..
>Im happy I met you and you heal my heart lil by lil; day by day~
Happiness is following and with me~
No comments:
Post a Comment