Recenly I didn't update my blog...
I'm so busy..and...Haha..
It is a miracle that has been to me recently....
Comparison can be make to me..
And it is so obvious which I could not resist to say Thank you to U....
I would start off with my other stuff first...
Yesterday my elder brother send me a message which saying "plz get ready"
I was like...Get ready??
Hahahaha...It is so funny...
When I found out that he is going to fetch my sister in law from working place...
And he send to the wrong person...
If ever he see this, I think he must be angry of me...
But I feel happy for him because they are living in a harmonious life...
Glad for u bro...
I going to finish up my final year project soon...
I will do the best cause I'm far way back there
Which I need to catch up with the pace now...
I will do it well, I know...
I will not fail myself, my family, Ms.J and U...
For the moment, I can only say Thank you...
Which all the encouragement all of u given to me...
Without the strength and encouragement to me...
I think things never works that well...
This is human nature..emotionally appeal...
The next thing is...
U give a small gift which mean a lot to me..
Your encouragement..I will be in my heart...
I will try my best to do it which I wish it become truth as well..
Well...U did bring me joy, fun and a lot of differ thing recently..
U are not perfect in some way...
But I know U do your best for me...
I hope everything will go fine...
Actually...
I forgotten to take some picture of the food that U has cook for me...
What a waste...
I will remember it for the next time.. :-)
Assignment are all done...
Everything is smooth now...
Time to work out my FYP questionnaire and data collection..
Everything will run smoothly I think...
Final exam...
I gonna do it this time...I can beat it...Victory is always mine..
Hahahaha~(ss-ing)
Happiness Follow Me...
No comments:
Post a Comment