Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Birth..Old..Sick..Death..

Recently,
I ask my fren,Eng Aun abt a gal of his course
As i heard,
She is a nice in person and quite good in study student
I heard
She had leukemia
Sound sad..
She is so young to had this decease
Sometimes i was thinking
Ppl like us
Is so common..so fragile..
V might die at another day
I has lose 2 fren which die in a vry young age
I was thinking
This day might happen on us
Might on me as well
I nvr had body check up
I was thinking...
Ppl which near to death might saw o feel things that common ppl dun
I was thinking
V shud cherish wat v hv right nw
I hv been a vry active person once
Bt nw i dun
I was wondering
Whether this is the signal that my body giving to me
O i was thinking too much
As my last post
I hd sick for uncounted days
Nw the decease came to me
And i hope it is not
Without a medical certification
I will not assume im sick
Bt wat i had observe
My body has gv me signal of this decease
I will try to maintain my body health
So that i would still alive for the other day
I will work on it
The most heartache is the u love dun believe when u tell so
Mayb
This is my life...

2 comments:

xelenix said...

Every people is like a glass..
fragile...
don't when death is coming..
but everyone will go away... time the matter... take it openly...
Life is like a circle...
repeatly turning and turning.....
In the circle.. happiness and sadness will be in it... not single human will not overcome sadness or happiness....
It depend how you look it....

LoSt Of LOv3-Lost OF SoUL said...

act thr is alot of thing i cant say out and alot of thing i reli hope it dun happen on me..so i wud hope it is only a dream..i reli hope that it will be a better future of me...