>From the first love till nw...
>It hasnt really gv me a vry secure feeling...
>Or im a kinda the gal which almost all of the guy would lk to hv be only as a fren..
>Mayb i shud hv let go..
>Let him go might is best bad option from the bad options...
>I could fall frm heaven to hell...
>It is a feeling which i really feel frus of..
>God..
>Are u thr listening to me??
>Will u tell me which way i shud go...
>Im tired...
>I wan an answer...
>I love him...
>Bt wat i will gain afterall...
>Hurts...
>Im only a normal gal which hope for love which can bring 2 the end of my life...
>Is it a greed which god feel im nt worth for giving me...
>God...
>I wish that u could gv me an answer which i can let go...
>Letting go is so hard for me...
>Can i choose frm the starting; nt to start this love...
>Can i flash back the time...
>Wish that i could jz let go....
5 comments:
yor~~
try to dun think him lor~
cz its ade no getting bak jor~
v r getting bc together actually...
=.="
if getting bak together ma gud lu~
then still hav wat problems o?
bt anyway,u write my name wrong lu~
is khai hooi~
u laa...din tell properly...haha...
Post a Comment