>I do not knowing whether it will really stop right there...
>But i hope that it will stop right there...
>I do not wanting things to continue anymore...
>I m trying my best to put things back to the right way...
>But it won't..
>And i also don't want it to continue like this...
>I m tired of it...
>No matter how...
>I want to stop anything and everything right now...
>I m all alone walking along this road...
>And i do not want this to continue...
>Continue will only burden me with more problems...
>I just wana continue my life with the way i should...
>No matter how...
>I will stand to what i m believing now...
>I know i can and i will...
>I will...
>I hope that all this problems will really leave me...
>I don't want all this around me...
>Please...
>I don't want all this...
>Hope that what i wish will really happen as what i hope...
No comments:
Post a Comment